Looking for the perfect Easter treat for your guests? L&V Sweets has got you covered! Their beautiful pastel pyramid chocolates come perfectly themed for easter orders. You can customize chocolates for your guests or opt for the traditional pastels like I did with pinks, yellows and purples to fill my table this spring. L&V Sweets Chocolate Pyramids - flavours
Light pink: Orange & pistachio
Lavender: Blueberry & walnut
Yellow: Mango & vanilla
Not only does L&V Sweets offer a wide variety of chocolates, but they also offer custom cookies with colours and patters for any holiday or occasion.
If you’re in Montreal you can easily order these beautiful delights, both delicious and decorative with gold foil detailing.
For those of you who are not, we didn’t forget about you. I've teamed up with the awesome creator of L&V sweets, Lara, to create a DIY version for everyone at home.
Simple is best when it comes to DIYs. We wanted to make sure you were able to recreate something beautiful and not too demanding for your guests! Here is what you'll need:
- 2 cups of white chocolate (preferably Merkens wafers)
- Oreo cookies
- Gummy bears
- An ice tray
- A microwave safe bowl
* most of the items can be found at your local bulk barn
Once your have all your ingredients there the rest is pretty simple (especially when you have a chocolatear supreme guiding the way!)
- Crumble the Oreo cookies and chop up the gummy bears in to two separate bowls dishes and set aside.
- Place 1 cup of chocolate at a time in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on low stirring at 50 second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Scatter sprinkles into the base of each section of your ice tray.
- Spoon in the melted chocolate ¼ of the way.
- Add a layer of either gummies or cookies (or both!) to each section.
- Spoon in the melted chocolate another ¼ of the way. (Make sure the chocolate is even)
- Place in the fridge until chocolate has hardened (about 10 minutes).
It really is as simple as that! Then all you have to do is remove from tray and enjoy. Your guests will be just as excited about the delicious treats as you are about the easy clean up and prep. Wishing you, your family and friends as sweet easter weekend!